[pp.int.general] Tyrant banks, walk the plank!

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 15:43:46 CEST 2012

Capitalism does not even exist ;) , at least not as some fixed entity. It is merely the optimization of whatever circumstances come along (if they can shape the better ones, they will) to get the best possible results for a certain survival logic... only the logic does not change, all the rest is optional. That is why the left can not beat capitalism... they fight situations, not the logic.

The fundamentals of our problems are to be found in human psyche and its survival strategies. There is where the reasoning that initiates it all lies... logical thinking processes. All the rest, be it meddling with politics, economy, finance, or you name it... are merely the building of "instruments" to implement the same reasoning again and again.

It does not serve our purpose to go after all the dirty tricks one by one.

Give a man a fish (the solution for one dirty trick) and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man how to fish (how to find the dirty tricks by himself)... and you'll have him busy for a lifetime.

Antonio.
PP-ES