[pp.int.general] Don't roast our planet

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Sun May 20 20:38:55 CEST 2012

> Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 17:29:00 +0200
> To: pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net
> Subject: Re: [pp.int.general] Don't roast our planet

[...]
> Today everyone just seems to be going crazy about CO2 so I wonder, are
> the methane emissions into the atmosphere to small to add to the
> greenhouse effect or is it just ignored for economical and political
> reasons?

I guess it is because methane is not that much related to economical warfare, like in growing cows and pigs, than CO2 that is directly related to the use of energy by humans.

Like when peoples who have access to high efficiency power sources would like the ones who have only access to polluting ones to stop polluting... without sharing the non-polluting ones.