[pp.int.general] [pp-eu] Party IT systems.. - the back ends..

David Arcos david.arcos at gmail.com
Mon May 28 20:26:13 CEST 2012

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 7:55 PM, Rok Andrée
<rok.andree at piratskastranka.net>wrote:

> etherpad for writing of any and all texts (has anyone else had problems
> with organisation of the pads? we have a total mess as there are way to
> many of them)

We have a single subdomain (team) with 154 users and 718 pads. A bit messy
:p

We could use several subdomains, but the auth would be too complicated, as
it's managed by piratenpad.

Helios voting for e-voting (any other systems)?

Ideatorrent. Check the look&feel here:
https://xifrat.pirata.cat/ideatorrent/implemented_ideas/