[pp.int.general] [pp-eu] Party IT systems.. - the back ends..

Johan Karlsson johan at landslide.nu
Mon May 28 20:54:48 CEST 2012

Im sorry to say this.. but.. the only thing that has been working fairly
well for PPSE is

Skype - For day-to-day things. IRC, Mumble, XMPP and all other chat
protocols just doesnt handle backlogg well enough.

FogBugz - For email ticket support. It has calmed down a bit now, but
earlier we could get about 1000 emails per day.

Piratepad - For writing shorter texts

Seriously hacked vBulletin forum - for meetings

AFK - Really the only thing that works for agreeing on things.

So no almost no free software. :(

Cheers
Johan