[pp.int.general] Board meeting protocols of Pirate Parties

David Arcos david.arcos at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 12:09:42 CEST 2012

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 11:52 AM, Eduardo Perdices <edupergar at gmail.com>wrote:

> Translation: "The current treasurer _NO_PUBLISHED_ is busy and has no time
> to ....."
>
> I guess Pirata.CAT can do the same, but they would need to change it.

Hi,

I confirm this is the idea. In fact, this was suggested by Isabel (Galician
Pirates) in our past Congress in Arenys.

But, as Kenneth said, it's a matter of priorities:
- right now, the members are already receiving the GA minutes.
- all the votes are online: Sistema de participació
Ciutadana<https://xifrat.pirata.cat/ideatorrent/implemented_ideas/>
Since Arenys, our priorities changed moved to
#megacomplaint<http://pirata.cat/bloc/?p=2813#english>,
PPEU-Barcelona <http://pirata.cat/bloc/?p=3198>, stoping
evictions<http://pirata.cat/bloc/?p=3161#english>,
#Parents2Parents <http://pirata.cat/bloc/?p=3161#english>, and now the
Catalan elections (25-November)
Guess why nobody complained about old GA minutes not being online :)

Anyways, to close the original question: Yes, the Board minutes are
online<https://xifrat.pirata.cat/commons/tag/acta-junta>
.