[pp.int.general] Marc Goodman: A vision of crimes in the future

Charly Pache charly.pache at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 21:26:27 CET 2012

Through history, the greatest terrorist sponsors and actors were - and
still are - governments/states.

They are the one who develop most of the dangerous technologies and use
them against their ennemies, which they call 'terrorists' to justify their
actions.

This speech reminds me the wikileaks diplomatic cables affair, where
Hillary Clinton asked for UN delegates DNA:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/28/us-embassy-cables-spying-un

Governments should provide people means to detect and neutralize such
technological threaths. But they don't, for obvious strategical reasons.