[pp.int.general] what are the minimum true core Pirates principles? -Attempt to get a workable consensus-

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Mon Sep 24 16:40:41 CEST 2012

That is almost the wording we decided in PP-CAT back in 2010:

http://pirata.cat/ideari + the 3 pirate rules. Watch these election
spots, with subtitles in English:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbIJv52vd4k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRVM84dTqV8

Ideology:
- Access to knowledge and culture: education, copyright, patent reform...
- Access to information: Transparency, OpenData, fighting against
censorship...
- Privacy: protection of privacy, opposition to any kind of citizen
control, CCTV, indiscriminate citizen's espionage/wiretapping, and so on.

These are the "Rules of Procedure" for a PP-CAT representative:

1st law - Defense of human rights  (in a wide interpretation): no one is
illegal, any kind of discrimination must be fought, access to health...
check the declarations of human rights, until its last version.
2nd law - Defense of pirate ideology
3rd law - For everything decisions are made with Direct/liquid democracy.

Best regards,

Kenneth Peiruza
Pirates de Catalunya

Al 24/09/12 15:35, En/na Anouk Neeteson ha escrit: