[pp.int.general] what are the minimum true core Pirates principles? -Attempt to get a workable consensus-

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 16:50:07 CEST 2012

On 24 September 2012 16:40, Kenneth Peiruza <kenneth at pirata.cat> wrote:

> 2nd law - Defense of pirate ideology

That is precisely why I try to have it defined (and possible agreed on)
Now you throw it back into the "undefined"
As I call it, is the pirate party not a bit "spiritual" here?

Or is that the intent to keep these principles vague ?  That could be a
valid strategy but on the long run we fool ourselves because how can I
defend myself when (theoretically) being accused of being against the
ideology.

That is Kafkaesque if I am not mistaking.  Plus even worse it is a form
of totalitarianism  .
Is that the pirate future ?