[pp.int.general] Italian Pirate Party - Scandal

Dario i at dario.im
Tue Sep 25 15:29:56 CEST 2012

Ommited parts imply that I agree that every filled complaint should be
resolved objectively and as soon as possible.

2012/9/25 Antonio Garcia <ningunotro at hotmail.com>

The fact that Catalan Pirates are much liked among the populist oriented
> pirate parties, and less among the serious ones might start a serious Civil
> War in Pirate Universe.

No no :) You lose your point when you label arbritarily one side or
another. You shouldn't even create sides where there aren't. We are all
pirates, even when we disagree among us, if we respect pirate core ideas.

It is a bit far-fetched to call it "civil war" but... It is your opinion,
based in your circumstances (even historical ones). You are free to use
"poetic licences" to express it ;)

> I have no clue, yet, about what happened in the Serbian Pirate Party, but
> I certainly am not admitting a mere "case solved, walk around, nothing to
> see here" issued by one of the involved parts as enough to consider it
> solved. I'll consider evidence presented before a court... by both sides.

Agreed.

> Our proven inability to agree on how to proceed with PPEU is a result of
> the previously existing mess that will have to be sorted out thoroughly as
> soon as possible... if we do not want troubles to accumulate, only to burst
> into severe inconveniences at the most inappropriate of moments.

It is not an easy affair to build PPEU. Anyway, we could do better, so...
Partially agreed.

My 2 cents, highly appreciated by some, and hated by others, but mine by
> birthright ;) .

My own 2 cents. Probably mostly ignored but I don't care. I can be wrong,
but they are mine and I try to do my best to be objective.

--
Dario Castañé
http://www.dario.im | http://twitter.com/im_dario