[pp.int.general] Pirate parties and religion (dogmatism)

Aleksandar Blagojevic piratska.partija.srbije at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 19:15:16 CEST 2013

Imagine the "EPICness" if PP Croatia take the criticism as a direction
for improvement.
That would be something previously unseen in politics, ever.

Imagine the positive gain with such demonstration of openness. Shitload
of votes. Real political power.

*you sound like an incapable mother over the spoiled child in public.
unable to control the rage of hers not-loved-enough child. -- "Let him
be. Leg him grow up, let him grow up and beat other grown up people if
he wants. I love him just because it is my child no matter how wrong it
is, and I will tell him later when it grows up.".
(is it already too late? I think not. it is never too late for good stuff.)