[pp.int.general] Looking for one good reason [Was: Bulk of posts this year]

Gregory Engels Gregory.Engels at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Sat Apr 13 10:53:30 CEST 2013

Actually,

Such a suggestion never reached me. ( to create general purpose topical lists for PPI)
We have split the pp-leaders list into two (announcements and the corresponding discussion list) and we have topical lists for the work groups (like a list for tech team, press, pp-eu (several lists) etc...)

What would be the proposal be to create more general lists? (I had suggested at one point to create the PPI.trollarena list, but that was not taken up ;)

Gregory Engels.

Sent on the road from a tablet device. (Please excuse the spelling and briefness)