[pp.int.general] [pp-leaders.discussion] Pirate Party of Canada and PPI

mattias.bjarnemalm at piratpartiet.se mattias.bjarnemalm at piratpartiet.se
Tue Apr 23 15:26:46 CEST 2013

On 2013-04-21 04:21, Tom Behets wrote:

> And lastly, can someone explain me how it comes that the Catalanian
> party is a member of PPI, and not just a crew of Spain?

Dear Tom,

I can give you a long and detailed explanation on that topic next time
we meet. It is a topic that is better told face to face and I am pretty
sure this mailing list don't need one more recap of this. For some
reason it usually leads to a lot of emails being sent on the list with
very little valuable content.

/Mab