[pp.int.general] R: R: R: R: 'Liquid Democrazy': Pirate Party Sinks amid Chaos and Bickering

Carlito carlito at subvertising.org
Mon Feb 25 00:34:34 CET 2013

Da: carlo von lynX
> On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 08:38:25PM +0100, Carlito wrote:
> > You can't prove it.
> > This is defamation.
>
> oh no excuse me i was wrong.

Carlo,

Please note that someone in this list opened a thread called "liquid
democrazy".
Then, Zbigniew asked about the Italian situation.
I just gave my opinion: the Italian LF implementation doesn't work, I
believe it is the "democraziest" system and I've clearly explain why.

LF binding without Board generates:
- active dictatorship
- easy expulsions (sorry if I'm personally concerned here, I really can't do
nothing about it)
- small groups' empowerment
- chaos and internal wars
- can't organize the work
IMHO all this caused the end of the PP IT.

I think these issues are in topic and if you want we can discuss about it.
What is totally OT is that you accused me of providing false documentation
(a very serious accusation indeed) on a matter that nobody here cares about
(my expulsion).

Carlito