[pp.int.general] Transparency in the party

StreetDogg streetdogg at gmx.net
Tue Feb 26 01:23:16 CET 2013

Am 25.02.2013 17:16, schrieb Zbigniew Łukasiak:
> I've seen that transparency is mentioned as one of the reasons for the
> PPDE troubles.

The german pirate party consists of thousands of active members spread
over ~350 thousands of square kilometers. There simply is no way to
organise party wide discussion "internally" and especially no way to
keep it internally. The point of any discussion is to involve the
members of the party, therefore they all need access to it. All access
barriers would be counterproductive and are inherently dysfunctional
where they are in place amongst small groups within the party.

I don't think "less transparency" is an option at all.