[pp.int.general] Who is running this LQFB?

Nuno Cardoso nuno.cardoso at pp-international.net
Fri Jan 18 02:12:19 CET 2013

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:20 AM, StreetDogg <streetdogg at gmx.net> wrote:

> Am 17.01.2013 14:50, schrieb Nuno Cardoso:
>
>  And if an issue to kill the association of LQFB with a PPI domain URL is
>> what it takes to make LQFB haters use it, so be it, the irony will be as
>> poetic and epic as ye olde tales of pirate adventures! Arrr!!! ;D
>>

> Yeah, right. Implement your own decision making process and demand this
> process to be used to get rid of it again. Makes perfect sense. Not.

Look, everyone in this and every previous board could and can decide their
vote the way they very well please.
I choose to do it in a way that the PPI members would have their say in MY
vote.
I choose the way in which they can tell ME on what to propose and how to
vote it.
If they don't want to have a say in MY vote then they can simply ignore the
system.
But if they want to destroy it for the rest of the members they can either
do it using the process I created for them and if their way wins they can
be assured that I will definitely bring it up on the next board meeting and
vote it the way they want, or they can try asking some other board member,
or wait for the next GA.
This is MY vote I'm giving, I'll do it on my terms, plain and simple, but
maybe you'd be happier if I just ignored everyone's opinion and voted like
I damn well pleased.

Some people...geez... :P