[pp.int.general] Basic income - how does that fit into the pirate ideology?

John Nilsson john at milsson.nu
Thu Jul 18 05:17:27 CEST 2013

Den 17 jul 2013 16:35 skrev "Martin Stolze" <pirate.martin at stolze.cc>:
> @John
>
> "Henry George and geo-libertarians focus on land, and land value rent,
but I'm not sure it has to end there. In my mind any transfer from the
commons to the private (i.e. copyright, patents, emission quotas and so
forth) if to be viewed as ethical at all needs to be compensated in a
similar way."

> Thanks, really interesting point elevating it all on a different level.
More details on this?
Hmm. Not sure. I think is is the first time I've been able to articulate it
so clearly to my self. Which could be indicative of being more of a sound
bite than actual insight ;)

Maybe one could keep it in mind while reading Benklers Wealth of Networks
for some new insights?

BR
John