[pp.int.general] Fwd: Really now?

adrian.ppgr@gmail.com adrian.ppgr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 15:21:07 CEST 2013

To the drama queens of both sides, all I can say is "boo hoo"

@patrick
I share your concerns, especially bearing in mind all the latest shit storm with nsa etc.
Can you make the appropriate changes and coordinate the migration to the ppi servers? If so, please volunteer to do so.  Such things don't happen on their own, and most don't have the technical background to do it.