[pp.int.general] Fwd: Really now?

Gregory Engels gregory.engels at pp-international.net
Fri Jun 7 17:06:12 CEST 2013

Patric.

since you stated, that you are not interested in what I write, I refrain from answering.
Also, It is unacceptable to forward private conversation to a public mailing list.
YOU are talking about privacy issues? Dude, get a life.

sincerely yours,

Gregory Engels
Co-Chairman
Pirate Parties International