[pp.int.general] free software video streaming of Dr Stallman's public speech in Paris

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 10 14:33:06 CEST 2013

Obviously, Valio,

He is in the position to communicate the decision :).

He will be in the group that evaluated the discussion that generated on this list...

... and if he speaks on behalf of the group that made the recordings and has decided that the only way to secure the respect of its commitments towards Richard Stallman is not to release the recordings at all...

... then that will be it.

Unless you can convince Richard Stallman himself to ask for the recordings and release them on terms that would suit you and your ilk better.

More strange things are bound to happen related to values and coherence... after the foolishness on show at the Kazan/Brussels PPI conference.

Antonio.