[pp.int.general] Moderated PPI discussion list

HerNenya hernenya at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 15:02:12 CEST 2013

Dear Anouk,

I always found your points of view very interesting, especially in our
conversations at the European Pirates congress in Barcelona last year. I
found you a very democratic pirate. Though I don't always agree with you
on your perspectives respecting how to accomplish things, I usually get
where you want to go.

I like too Sun Tzu's /'The Art of War'/ and recomended to different
people several times... but I don't think it does apply here in this case.

I don't think it's a matter of shyness, or being timid, or not knowing
our own strenghts. I think it's a matter of wasting time and energy with
things that most of the time are not helping at all to focus on our goal
which is _how to get closer to people_ (outside the pirate movement) and
try to cover their needs with our ideology.

People are not getting our message, our vision, mainly because these
internal fights distract us from listen to them and act accordingly. We
pirates need some fresh air to work united in a proactive way.

My presence here has became (sadly) just to support our fellow pirates
from Catalonia and our project of Confederation in Spain from time to
time. To make people understand Catalans are not alone and we are not
their puppets - as many times it's being suggested - but strong
co-workers, even friends in a certain way.

In Galicia we have decided not so long time ago that we are going to
share our work through Pirate Times and specific projects (regarding
PPI) while this agressive environment is not surpassed. And I'd like to
remark it is not always a few spanish individuals who foul the
environment. It is very difficult to work fast and efficient like this,
especially for small groups as us.

I agree completely with Muriel's suggestions. Leave this ML like it is
and create a new one with rules and nettiquete previously settled to
prevent this situation to ever happen again.

Best regards,

Isabel Fernandez
GPG EA63DF8E
www.piratasdegalicia.org