[pp.int.general] I had this dream once...

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 30 15:53:05 CEST 2013

Thank you, Mozart. As I am sure you are a polyglot, was that a lesson in Australian, Canadian, British, American, or New Zealand English?

		coun·ter·pro·duc·tive  (kountr-pr-dktv)adj. Tending to hinder rather than serve one's purpose: "Violation of the court order would be counterproductive" (Philip H. Lee).counter·pro·ductive·ly adv.counterproductive [ˌkaʊntəprəˈdʌktɪv]adj tending to hinder or act against the achievement of an aimcoun•ter•pro•duc•tive  (ˌkaʊn tər prəˈdʌk tɪv)

 adj.   thwarting the achievement of an intended goal; tending to defeat one's purpose.  [1960–65]  coun`ter•pro•duc′tive•ly, adv.
Thesaurus Legend:  Synonyms Related Words AntonymsAdj.1.counterproductive - tending to hinder the achievement of a goalharmful - causing or capable of causing harm; "too much sun is harmful to the skin"; "harmful effects of smoking"
 Translationscounterproductive [ˌkaʊntərprəˈdʌktɪv] adj [attitude, practice] → contre-productif/ive
it is counterproductive to do → c'est contre-productif de fairecounterproductive [ˌkaʊntəprəˈdʌktɪv] adj → controproducente