[pp.int.general] Transparency in the party

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Sat Mar 2 02:01:48 CET 2013

    Ignorance and stupidity are Daredevils...

    ... and intelligence most of the time does not find it rewarding
    to waltz with Mr. Lynch.

I can't tell what this is intended to mean, because it uses an
allusion I can't figure out, followed by an expression I don't know.
But it sounds like it is meant as an attack on someone.  I can't be
sure, and I don't get the point, but I feel pain coming from it.

It makes me sad to see the level of personal animosity in this
discussion.  Surely that can't be good for the cause that we all more
or less agree on.  Even if people disagree on some issues of strategy,
there is no need to make it personal.  I urge each person
to try to restrain the personal hostility in this discussion.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation