[pp.int.general] Partido X - Partido del Futuro vs 5 Star Movement

Dario i at dario.im
Sun Mar 3 12:43:08 CET 2013

What Eduardo said is absolutely true.

There is only one public name, the one of the president in Spanish official
registry:
https://servicio.mir.es/nfrontal/webpartido_politico/partido_politicoDatos.html?nmformacion=4774(A
popup will appear, it is how it works).

In my opinion they are really pirates, just with different branding.
Founders come from 15-M movement (Indignados) and they put together several
independent initiatives like Democracy 4.0 (some kind of liquid democracy
on Parliament), etc.

Dario Castañé
http://www.dario.im | http://twitter.com/im_dario