[pp.int.general] Formal protest from Pirate Party Australia

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 13:38:16 CET 2013

+1(000.000}, the only logical step, go back a bit and start again. No
shaming, no blaming, just pragmatic and correct.

On Mar 11, 2013 12:15 p.m., "José Manuel Goig" <hosemanuelgoc at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My suggestion on what PPI should do in this matter.
>
> 1. As the vote of giving PP-CAT full membership was against established
rules, PP-CAT full membership should be revoked and changed its status to
observer member.

> 2. PPI rules should be reformed to add this new situation of regional
independent parties inside one country.