[pp.int.general] Formal protest from Pirate Party Australia

Mozart Palmer mozart.palmer at pp-international.net
Tue Mar 12 00:41:58 CET 2013

I have *never* seen such arrogance! It is common courtesy to inform someone
--- particularly a member of the organisation of which you are chairman,
and a officer of that organisation --- that you have received an official
letter from them and to inform them of when it will be discussed.

You are in *exactly* the position to acknowledge my resignation under the
statutes as you and the rest of the Board are elected executives. You are
effectively a board of directors, and are therefore the *exact* body to
recognise a resignation. It is your *duty* to do this and to make the
necessary arrangements to fill the Court of Arbitration when it falls below
three members, which it has.

With no regards,

--- Mozart.