[pp.int.general] GA Rules of Procedure

Francisco George francisco.george at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 14:40:13 CET 2013

Cher Maxime,

Bonjour, je suis Belge francophone.

But we will continue in English.

We have to solve some administration problems in PP-ES and then joining
Confederation will be voted by the General Assembly of PP-ES as soon it is
done. Even if somes says that I'm the PR troll, I'm commited to pass the
vote through. It is my personal and main goal in the PP-ES as Member of the
Board.

Sincères salutations,

Jean-François George