[pp.int.general] Formal protest from Pirate Party Australia

Francisco George francisco.george at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 10:17:29 CET 2013

Biases all of this is a bias conversation

Jus for those that are interested by biases(sesgos) should Google Translate
this article by University of Balearic islands professor Ricardo Galli who
created Meneame a very popular Spanish site where David is or used to be
admin.

http://gallir.wordpress.com/2012/11/29/favorecer-el-disenso/

No one here is capable to avoid biases, I do try my best no to be biased
but it is very hard as it is deeply implemented in human behaviour.
but I think everyone should at least give it a try...

Francisco George
One of the supposed 4 trolls of PP-ES