[pp.int.general] Formal protest from Pirate Party Australia

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 13 13:35:48 CET 2013

Please, care to justify to all those, mainly germans, who put all faith in you as a way to solve the Spanish conflict, and rolled out the red carpet in PPI and PP-EU...

... why you failed them so miserably in the last regional elections, not being able to perform minimally, even with >1.000 members, even in the highly concentrated and urban area of Barcelona.

A Barcelona that projects herself as cosmopolitan and geek-minded as Berlin, where the German Pirate Party started to perform extremely well recently, even if they have lost north these last months.

You do care, or do you have only vaporware on offer?

Antonio.