[pp.int.general] Pirate Academy / Workshops

Martin Stolze pirate.martin at stolze.cc
Fri Nov 22 11:37:35 CET 2013

Sorry I don't know about diplomas or the price of them but I am sure there
is plenty of discussion online.
All online classes I have signed up to have been free of charge.

If you want my opinion on how they are going to make money of it, than I
think that accumulating content and users is key in order to become the go
to resource. The Google of education so to speak. It's common practice.