[pp.int.general] Pirate Academy / Workshops

Jelena Jovanovic jelena.the.one at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 03:00:14 CET 2013

I guess open source people would argue about platforms...
so far I used gotowebinar.com for webinars
and what you described, Thijs, is somethng like Hubspot.com  -. marketing
school with materials and forum and lead generator and email campaigns
(nudging people to download material - they never mention sale, as we would
never mention political enrollment...)