[pp.int.general] Voko / Call (Esperanto)

Martin Stolze pirate.martin at stolze.cc
Thu Nov 28 18:24:48 CET 2013

I thought with the end of the Soviet Union this was settled already -
English anybody?
But I must say that I find the idea of an artificial language very
intriguing. Though I'd be to stupid to learn another one.
However, I'd actually love to put my children future children in some IDO
kindergarten ;)