[pp.int.general] Voko / Call (Esperanto)

Dario dario at pirata.cat
Thu Nov 28 20:00:32 CET 2013

Just a comment, no flame intended.

Although Esperanto has its own great community and history, as an amateur
conlanger, I think we, the humans, deserve an auxiliary language built upon
modern linguistics knowledge. It would be fun to have a "pirate" artificial
language, in a "non-official, non-profit, low priority and just for
hacking" way. I also aim to a common ground language among big language
families (not only Europe-centric, although I like Carlo's proposal on
pp-eu list for Latino Sine Flexione), not a "dumb simple" one ;)

If somebody wants to argue/debate/whatever about this subject, feel free to
contact me outside this mailing list. Please, nobody must be harmed by
these words... Just an old idea ;) Indeed, when Google Wave was cool, I
built a little team of conlangers and we created a little auxlang:
http://conlang.shapado.com/questions/4e0b69ae19ce955960014780/answers/4e1988f319ce951c510009cf

My two satoshis.

Salut i rom!

Dario Castañé