[pp.int.general] germany election

Francisco George francisco.george at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 01:21:39 CEST 2013

Don't mess up elections, people don't vote the same for a city council,
regional elections or a federal one the reasoning for the vote is completly
different. In Sweden PiratPartiet is polling at 13% for EU elections, the
double than what they got in EU elections in 2008 and a lot more that they
had in their State elections.