[pp.int.general] LQFB: status quo in Germany // was: liquid feedback papers and/or data?

seykron seykron at partidopirata.com.ar
Mon Apr 28 06:50:00 CEST 2014

Just as a summary: for us (PPAr) the problem is the representative
system, so any software or technology built on top of this system will
have the same issues (think about electronic vote, to cite an example)
and will lead to the same discussions. The exit is not "more
engineering", it is more democracy.

In Argentina there is a proverb: "only more democracy can fix
democracy". We're trying to make an experiment of that.

Matías