[pp.int.general] Liquid Democracy - a summary attempt

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 22:14:57 CEST 2014

Jezus, Carlo, you really live in another world ;).

What we have ALMOST achieved... is called #IDIOCRAZY.

http://samedokan.wordpress.com/2013/09/02/klarmachen-zum-kentern/

Very hard to fight... and no other democratic exit than long term education... a time we won't get before the world implodes.

Antonio.