[pp.int.general] Guns, people, voting, fight and lqfb. /was Re: VIlfredo goes to Athens. /era Re: Liquid Democracy - a summary attempt

Cal. peppecal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 22:48:08 CEST 2014

On 28 April 2014 22:14, carlo von lynX <lynX at pirate.my.buttharp.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 09:49:13PM +0200, Cal. wrote:
>> You sound more like a "guns don't kill people" activist.
>> Voting makes fight. You don't get away from that.
>
> No, lack of discipline and common vision and good-heartedness
> makes people fight and voting subsequently fail.

You don't see? You just said it's people, not guns!

> Why did it
> work in Berlin? Because we weren't a**holes to each other.

I think I should ask on Vilfredo about your assholeness, and see if a
consensus is reached.

>> Moreover, we saw that your dear liquid makes no difference between neonazi
>> minorities and legitimate ones, both unheard in the same identical way.
>> That is plainly unacceptable.
>
> Incorrect. Minorities get weeks of debating time to bring
> forward all the facts that should make the majority understand
> the issue from their point of view.

by majority concession. and we both know that's not true. I have
countless ignored suggestions to prove that, last but not least my one
"ask the greek pirates about this" on your joining of that tsipras
stuff.

> Of course that doesn't work if everyone is busy shooting with
> guns instead of empathically reading proposals from minorities.

not just a majority concession, a KIND, SENTIMENTAL, majority concession.

> So I keep saying, it's not the software that is failing.
> It's the lack of rules in our digital political party.

Again it's not guns, it's people.

> But I know that you are already so bitter about it, you will
> not seriously consider my words.

I'm bitter about your overuse of bullshit. Bring *evidence* that
liquid doesn't throw minorities under the bus, and I'll say you're
right. But you aren't.