[pp.int.general] Guns, people, voting, fight and lqfb. /was Re: VIlfredo goes to Athens. /era Re: Liquid Democracy - a summary attempt

Cal. peppecal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 23:30:47 CEST 2014

On 28 April 2014 23:06, Félix Robles <felrobelv at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know why we are talking this much about liquid feedback. It's a good
> tool, some people use it, but there are other options. Whoever wants to use
> it is free to use it and the rest can use other tools.

ask the spa**er. he can't let this liquid faith to be breached. it is who he is.

even Psychological Operations in Guerrilla Warfare [1] says that for
propaganda to be successful, propaganda teams need to be individually
convinced and need to have talk time together so that the weak
elements can pick up. dissenting voices just aren't in the picture
(spoiler: cia lost that war).

> I use Agora Voting because I like its versatility.
>
> And I am not trying to spam anyone, but have you people had a look at Agora
> Voting, it's *super*!
>
> https://agoravoting.com/

I went there looking through existing agoras but it felt like
desolated wasteland. Could you link some showcase agora or something
like that?

I don't remember if you can vote without delegating. If you can, how
many people do that? Is their vote public?

[1]: cryptome.org/2012/05/cia-guerilla-psyops.pdf