[pp.int.general] Antonio - do you want to work with us in organizing this movement?

Betiel betielix at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 15:58:34 CEST 2014

> Show me who you are, so that I can make that choice in a fair way.
>

> What happened with not guilty till proved the contrary? Where is it?
You are considering all guilty of being corrupt and waiting us to prove the
contrary.
That`s not only unfair to the ones who work in a correct way, but make all
people to be authomatically against you, just because you are pre-judging
You can`t expect to call us all idiots, and not deserving of your simpathy
till proved to be ok for you  and then be treated politely.

Betiel