[pp.int.general] Antonio - do you want to work with us in organizing this movement?

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 16:41:22 CEST 2014

Show me where the rationality an due diligence of the process was NOT ditched ;(.

I have told you CLEARLY... where it was ditched. In the first stupid sentence of the Court of Arbitration.

Rigging the process is NOT lack of guilt... it is a confession.

All the rest is YOUR SHAME, not mine.

You look at the Pirate Codex... and you decide if you can live with it, that is your freedom.

Mine it is to react RATIONALLY, but to the fullest extent, to whatever the Movement may decide.

I have A LOT OF FACTS to judge upon, and there is guilt by action and guilt by omission.

Being a pirate is not a mere label or a one-time gift... it has to be EARNED with effort EVERY DAY.

If you want to be a kindergarten, I can provide LEGO blocks to play with, a Political Movement is overkill for such a modest aim.

And I'll damn well call you whatever you obviously seem to be.