[pp.int.general] Antonio - do you want to work with us in organizing this movement?

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 17:05:22 CEST 2014

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 4:41 PM, Antonio Garcia <ningunotro at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Show me where the rationality an due diligence of the process was NOT
> ditched ;(.
>
> I have told you CLEARLY... where it was ditched. In the first stupid
> sentence of the Court of Arbitration.

Right - the Court of Arbitration ruling was wrong.

But in fact the CoA could not rule that the very GA that elected them
is invalid. The only ruling it could logically do is to rule that this
is outside of its competence. And the current one also cannot nullify
the chain of events that lead to its election - because it would also
make itself invalid and thus also the very decision.

Is there any other way that would make you say - "OK - this was fair enough"?

Z.