[pp.int.general] Antonio - do you want to work with us in organizing this movement?

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 17:21:31 CEST 2014

Actually, it could make such a ruling.

General precident in this is that it tends to be a 'stacking' effect,
rather than a looping one.

A valid complaint was filed prior to the Paris 'GA'. However, by
explicit statute said members were to step down at that event, and new
ones be elected.
So there's a choice of two court 'bodies' to hear the case. The one in
place at the time of the complaint, but whose term has since expired, OR
the body elected at the event in question and thus whose legitimacy is
uncertain.

While there are valid arguments either way, the sensible one would be to
have a composite body of them all, as either way it gives legitimacy to
the decision. Of course, as it's an extraordinary case, there also needs
to be an extraordinary level of transparency as well, which shouldn't be
too high a hurdle for anyone.

In addition, since the complaint was filed prior to the procedural
changes, and concerns the validity of those changes, the old method
should be used.

It's not that hard really.

In addition, more amusingly, since a valid complaint was filed in the
prescribed manner, and has not been acted upon in accordance with
statutes, then the body of the court may be liable for official
complaints themselves (and since they can't rule on themselves,
obviously) possibly including litigation (and we're back at 2 years ago)

But to just claim 'temporal paradox' is not helpful, or indeed accurate.

Andrew