[pp.int.general] Antonio - do you want to work with us in organizing this movement?

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 15:46:47 CEST 2014

I work with FAIR people, anytime.

Pirates should be FAIR (but there is a big question mark floating around about it nowadays.

If Pirates are still FAIR... prove it by doing the right thing.

Then I will STILL consider you Pirates, and work with you.

Otherwise, all I will have left to do is burn those vessels ful of rats and cockroaches...

... to force the construction of a totally new fleet that will NOT be contaminated by unovercomable filth.

Show me who you are, so that I can make that choice in a fair way.

Zbigniew, you are dodging compliance with the prerequisites.

I do not sign blank credit allowances.

Antonio.