[pp.int.general] Antonio - do you want to work with us in organizing this movement?

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 18:36:18 CEST 2014

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 5:44 PM, Antonio Garcia <ningunotro at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Jesus, can I talk to someone competent?
>
> Do I really have to spell everything out not to waste six months explaining
> the obvious?
>
> Can I take obvious things for obvious, or am I still talking in
> KinderGarten?

I can see you are very frustrated - but I don't quite understand what
you are referring to - sorry.

Are you disagreeing with me - or with someone else in this thread?

> I meant the FIRST ruling of the CoA ABOUT Pirates de Catalunya full
> membership, which is the subject WE were talking about. Not the first ever
> ruling of that particular class of Court of Arbitration.

OK - I was also talking about this case - so I guess that burst of
frustration was about something else.

> Thay one Court of Arbitration has proven to be absolutely incompetent, all
> the way, in even the most trivial of rulings.
>
> By the way, the spokesperson for the actual one is not showing much aptitude
> either, reading his comments:
>
> http://samedokan.wordpress.com/2014/05/10/when-pirates-do-prefer-censorship/
>
> And I am still kept waiting. Luckily, I reduced possible damage to a minimum
> as only Julia Reda got a seat in the European Parliament... results could
> have been far better if I had worked towards good results rather than
> against because nobody left me better options.

So you admit that you are working against pirate parties political success?

Cheers,
Z.