[pp.int.general] resetthenet.. srsly? (was: Antonio)

hyazinthe at emailn.de hyazinthe at emailn.de
Sat Jun 7 02:38:17 CEST 2014

Basically I agree with you.
As such this campaign is nice, but to what people got directed is plain terrible and confusing !
If one does that much effort, then the privacy strenghening alternatives should be meaningful;
there are some nice recommendments on prism-break.org, which as a sum
are a solid solution – of course, not perfect, but damn secure.
It really doesn't take much there; 3 to 4 fundamental elements and from that point on
your only problem is, that you're running your stuff not on free hardware.
Just switching to https certainly doesn't get you to this point.

Greetings,
/ aka Oliver