[pp.int.general] Antonio - do you want to work with us in organizing this movement?

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 17:11:19 CEST 2014

So much for the "So, I keep watching this in good hope to find people to communicate with in fact-based, reasonable ways." I believed you were asking for :(.

Luckily, you put you being smart in a conditional form, so there is still an obvious and logical way out.

Since I am obviously smarter... once I get that far I will not only leave the party... but start burning all pirate ships down to the waterline to get rid of the shame of having been one of that hopeless bunch.

I think Elon Musk might just look away, not to be dragged into the actual Pirate kindergarten.

And IF you were a Pirate, Pirate Codex-wise... you'd do whatever logically and ethically possible... NOT to enter the black hole.

That, and nothing else, is WHAT I AM DOING.

Maybe, just maybe, I am trying VERY HARD to make it better, instead of just cowardly walk away like you suggest I should do.

It does not have to be that easy that you can spot results in a fortnight, and easygoing doctors loose more patients than tough ones.

Maybe the drama is that, not unlike you, I DO MIND.

But a mass dynamics given by a big majority of "I don't mind" (all kinds of illogical and unethical bullshit) is HARD TO FIGHT.

There are certainly a few bastard "profi" submarines... but they could not get their job done without an awful lot of rats and cockroaches.