[pp.int.general] Swarm management

Dario Castañé dario at pirata.cat
Sat Mar 1 18:19:01 CET 2014

Hello pirates,

I'm happy to see this conversation. If you don't mind, I would like to
bring a swarwise-compatible proposal of myself. I named it as "liquid
organizations".

Main site: http://lyd.dario.im/
More information:
http://thinkship.cc/en/introduction-to-liquid-organizations/

I wanted to develop it into tools but I couldn't (procrastination and
other projects mainly). If you are in Brussels, we can meet after
PP-EU's foundation. In Saturday evening would be great.

The pirate movement deserves to work better. Now we are more of a think
tank (with presence in elections ballots) which influences other parties
(at least in Spain).

I agree with your points of view. Let's talk anb build the next
generation of organization models :)

Salut,
Dario Castañé
Confederación Pirata