[pp.int.general] Swarm management

Anouk jakobsheep at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 10:56:07 CET 2014

No bubbles burst, just another one spontaneous appeared.
There is a difference between the political pragmatic self-management
(which is by its nature -fact driven- self directing) and the bigger
picture the common/shared hopes within the pirate ideology which lacks a
clear direction in how to practically make liquid democracy work. Or to put
it in other words, give the people/voters a workable environment (one day
globally). After 8 years 'we'  want/need a working system instead of all
the promises being diffused (leading to confusion and worse,
disappointments)

The argument 'but it is not perfect' is becoming a mantra that is putting
people off (and thus the pirates won't grow beyond the marginal minority as
standing today)

What is in *concrete* 'the plan for the future' based on liquid democracy ?
Give us something we can play with :)