[pp.int.general] [pp-leaders.discussion] Fwd: Still missing 8/11 board reports from the last PPI board + alternate members

Koen De Voegt koen.devoegt at antwerpsepiraten.be
Wed May 14 18:23:02 CEST 2014

Thank you for your report Paul. Believe me we are trying to fix PPI.
This is not an easy task and will take some time. More then I would
like. I would like to note to everyone that doesn't like the way PPI is
running should take up responsibility in trying to fix the matters
instead of just giving criticism.

Everyone feel free to propose any solution you are willing to implement
to help PPI get back on track!

Koen