[pp.int.general] This mailing list is a limited and fragile resource

hyazinthe at emailn.de hyazinthe at emailn.de
Mon May 26 21:14:04 CEST 2014

I second that and add:
We all know, that a troll is on this list.
Some of you say: "Tolerate him because of freedom of speech" or "you can block him for your own, if you want."
But this doesn't solve the problem and the problem has a destructive impact on our working processes.
For instance, in the last week before elections I had a sensible working pad to share with you in order to
work coordinated and international in it on a very effective approach to push us forward in our election campaign.
Thinking of what that troll would do, if he got the link to the pad I decided not to share this link via this mailing list,
but to keep it for me and work in it alone.
Are circumstances like that worth it to tolerate a troll on a mailing list ? I don't think so.

Greetings,
/ aka Oliver