[pp.int.general] Don't you think we should stand up and actually do something?

Enrique Herrera Noya enrique.herreranoya at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 14:07:05 CET 2015

my two cents,
in Chile at the end of last December (2014), we use change.org (maximum 40
recipients), to apply for the freezing of the regulatory plan of the city
councilors (or aldermen), took advantage of inform neighbors ...
"We did burn twitter and facebook", 2600 email arrive to every councilor
As a result:
we reference us as social leaders
the city council is attentive to our proposals and demands
constitute an NGO neighbors and we will advise the municipality

other use we gave change.org, was with a draft law
"media law," we get from room was returned to committee
with only 600 signatures ... (email)

it could habiltar similar to change.org system without much restriction
reach by email MEPs ....

P-)

http://www.decurauma.cl
http://www.placilladepeñuelas.cl <http://www.xn--placilladepeuelas-qxb.cl>